A family member or the Funeral Home will work with us to set up a date and time, and the family will be contacted by our Funeral Coordinator, Sue O’Neal, to schedule a time to meet at the Church.
We offer choices of readings and music. Family or friends can participate in the Presentation of the Gifts. Funeral booklets and our Parish Resurrection Choir are available for each Mass. Contact the parish staff for any special assistance you may require.
For the convenience of the bereaved, the following will be contacted by the parish office for a funeral at Our Mother of Sorrows:
- Resurrection Choir
- Greeters hand out the funeral booklets and are also the Ministers of Communion.
- Altar Servers
Begin Your Planning Here
- Planning Worksheet
- Personal Information for Funeral Mass
- Words of Remembrance
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Funeral Music Selections
Have You Pre-Planned Yet?
There is no time like the present to gather information.
- Provides Peace of Mind
- Saves your family the emotional burden of having to make decisions at a very stressful time
- Your personal needs and desires are met
- Able to pay over time with no interest